For C.A.B. Artists
This website has been created to showcase the emerging and professional creative work that takes place in the Cornelia Arts Building. Your participation makes it that much better!
Are you ready to register? Click here to complete the submission process. You must have a studio at the Cornelia Arts Building to participate.
Top 5 Questions & Answers
The goal of this site is to highlight the diversity and professionalism of Cornelia Arts Building artists and to make a us a destination point for art buyers, curators and critics.
Even if you already have your own website, the Cornelia site will work to your benefit - driving quality traffic back to your site through your profile page and providing a high-quality professional link for building events and marketing.
Many visitors may not be familiar with the whole building and some neighborhood residents may not even realize that we are here. This site will give new and returning visitors a simple way to preview building artists, download maps, press-releases and to join a mailing list to receive building news and event reminders.
A minimal financial commitment to cover the costs of the domain name, hosting and marketing for the building. If each participant can give $5, 10, or 20/year we can cover the costs of the site and any extra will be put towards marketing building-wide events.
Each artist/artisan/artisan business will get one profile page on the website.
- Alpha listing in your respective media category.
- A headshot or studio shot.
- Bio/Art Statement (2-3 paragraphs)
- Up to three (3) images of your work.
- Contact info (optional - phone, email)
- Link to your website.
- An invite to join the C.A.B. Blog and post your own events/news
Other site features to be developed: a PDF/online map of the building for visitors to download/view
Below are a few ways that you can help make the site and building events even better:
- Building Organizers: Planners/communicators who will plan and set event dates as well as the occasional building-event/project meeting.
- Publicity: An individual or team that wants to create and send press-releases to media outlets for all of our events! Templates and a starter mailing-list available.
- Web Programmers: If you are a web programmer or developer and want to help out, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designers: Anyone who wants to design flyers, postcards etc. for events. A building-wide event postcard in addition to individual postcards will help add focus to events and make C.A.B. an art destination!
- Spread the Word: Tell people about the new Cornelia website. Include a link to your profile page on your website and in your own promotional materials.
Still need to submit info for a profile page here?
Click here to get started. You must have a studio at the Cornelia Arts Building to participate.
Get in Touch
Email any questions, ideas or concerns to email@example.com.